Based on the 1936 BMW 326 Wanderer, the Distler Toy Company manufactured several postwar iterations of this elegant open-top roadster. Produced in West Germany’s US Zone during the 1950s, the metal body of this two-tone version was painted olive green with black fenders. The interior was tan, while the bug-eye headlamps, running boards and wheel hubs were bronze. Both the wind-up key and the steering wheel, which turned the solid rubber front blackwalls, were made of cast iron. Inserted into the spare tire cover, the key wound a tinplate clockwork motor, and a dash-mounted gearshift operated three forward gears as well as neutral and reverse. Image is 1100px wide.