Based on the 1936 BMW 326 Wanderer, the Distler Toy Company manufactured several postwar iterations of this elegant open-top roadster. Produced in West Germany’s US Zone during the 1950s, this version was made of metal, painted green with a red interior, and featured chrome bug-eye headlamps, running boards and wheel hubs. Both the wind-up key and the steering wheel, which turned the solid rubber front blackwalls, were made of cast iron. Inserted into the spare tire cover, the key wound a tinplate clockwork motor, and the dash-mounted gearshift operated three forward gears as well as neutral and reverse. Image is 1040px wide.